Sunday, May 27, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend Greensboro

We have been so looking forward to this weekend! We knew there was lots of fun in store and so far, it is proving to be as fun if not more fun as we anticipated.

Saturday, we went to Greensboro to visit my sister. She bought a new house and we are so proud of her!!! I didn't get a lot of pictures because my memory card got full. I can't believe I didn't empty it before we went. Oh well, here's what we got.

My nephew Malikhi. I can't believe how tall he is and that's he's turning 13 in a few months.

My sister and I in front of her new house!

Kelis, Luke and Zhayla making water balloons!

Suzie has a huge yard !

Simon "helping" with the water balloons.

This water balloon had a tiny hole in it and every time it hit Simon in the face, he laughed. It was cute! 

Can't wait to tell you about day 2 and day 3 I know is going to be fun!

No comments: