Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend Boat Adventure

On Sunday, our good friends. Josh and Bianca invited us out on their boat. What a fun FUN time we had with them! It was the most fun that we have had in a long time!
Simon ready to not drown :)
A little swim. The water was nice and Isaac was so brave!



Captain for a minute

Isaac and Simon were so brave on the tube and yet were very mellow. Screaming on the inside!

But not me, I was screaming and laughing on the outside!!!

Love these little friends

I love Isaac's little face.

Trying out wake boarding...it's harder than you think.
  
I  love my family!

 Even though we were still "in town", it felt like we were a million miles away. And boy did we need a break. We were very thankful for being with such great and like-minded friends.

No comments: