Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Isaac Part 1

I am the mom of a 2 year old!! Our very first celebration was at Red Robin for Isaac's free birthday kid's meal. This has been a tradition for us since we were first married! Yay birthday! Love this picture. Look at my happy boy!
They even came out and sang to Isaac and brought him a little ice cream sundae! He's still in shock from all the singers.
But he got over it quick and dove right into that ice cream. And boy did he love it!
But he loves his daddy too and just wanted to share. I don't think we even had to ask him to give some to daddy. He just offered some. Sweet little boy.
Luke and I were so happy that night. Isaac enjoyed that ice cream so much and was just to happy. We were so overjoyed with him that night. I can't even explain it. Our hearts were just overflowing with thankfulness to God for giving us our sweet little IsaacBoy!

Stay tuned for even more birthday celebrations!

No comments: