Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Party Weekend.

Last weekend, I had our Annual Ornament Exchange for the ladies in my Sunday School class. I love this time and I look forward to it as soon as November come. The only year I missed was when Isaac was born, but I've thrown it every other year. Here are all the ladies as we are in process of making our ornaments. After some fun Christmas trivia, we exchange ornaments. This is the one I walked away with. I love it because it's handmade! Oh, and polka dots of course!
And this is the little birdie ornament that we made together.
I just love this time together. We've had a lot of new people join the class so it was great to get to know some of the newer ladies!

Since the house was already going to be clean, I thought, why not have our supper club white elephant on the same night!! This was also a fun night. This gift exchange was a little different though. Everyone brought stuff from their house that had just been laying around. What fun! Keith got this super awesomely amazing movie......
Just kidding. I never watched it because I knew it would be dumb! But we all had a good laugh. Patrick kept being stolen from so he got to open the most. Here he is with a picture frame with a picture of Marilyn Monroe it!
Curiously enough, I found it a few days later behind Isaac's toy box......hmmmm, curious!

It was a fun day and Luke and I were super energized by all the people in our house. We just love having people over. Especially during the Christmas time!

No comments: