Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Isaac's Autobiographotos

So, when I started downloading some pics I took earlier today, I noticed our 20 month old had taken some photos of himself. This was a first. I then remembered he had gotten into the camera last night, removed the lens cap and put his little boy fingerprints all over the lens. I didn't realize he's actually a good shot until tonight when I found these "surprises" along with my other photos. If any funny captions pop into your head, please share them within the comments.
- Luke

5 comments:

ALINNA said...

that is hilarious and SO CUTE! i'm impressed. :)

Anonymous said...

Rico. Suave.

AnaO said...

the first picture should say "how you doin". the second one..."it wasn't me"

Rockie said...

POST SCRIPT- Rockie told me that SHE took these pictures of Isaac. Sorry for the fake out. They are still pretty cute though. Nana, I liked the "how you doin"!! For the second one mine would have been "yikes someones coming".

mute said...

That second one just made me laugh. I love his big smile!