Tuesday, August 10, 2010

36 Weeks

We just went on our early anniversary "Stay"-cation this past weekend. That post is coming soon. So for now, here's a belly pic post. One of the things Luke wanted to do during our stay-cation was go to the Rose Garden and take some nice belly pics. The Rose Garden is a special place for us. It's where I took my bridal portraits, my belly pics with Isaac and where we've had a lot of fond memories in general. Coincidentally, I was 36 weeks pregnant each time. Weird, but cool.

So for fun, here's me at 36 weeks with Isaac
and me at 36 weeks with baby brother
I feel like I'm bigger now than I was then. What do you think? Bigger? Smaller? The same? There are many more pics to look at. I'll post a slide show when I post about our stay-cation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh you look beautiful! i'd love to hear about your flower corsage...perhaps you've already posted about it?

Rachel said...

beautiful picture Rockie! can't wait to see the rest.

Leah Katharyn said...

Rockie! you look beautiful!! ready to meet that lil one... :)