Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What do you buy when your new house has a big back yard?

Why a duck of course!!!!

It has been a dream of Luke's since he was born to have one. This isn't a joke people! This is a very serious possibility. The duck on the top is called an Indian Runner (Luke has done some serious research here). This is the kind Luke wants. The kind on the bottom is a Peking. One of these will most likely be the kind of duck we get. They are also good for eating slugs, bugs and grass. Let's just hope The Miss doesn't eat it!

4 comments:

David & Amy Bunge said...

How fun! I wish we had a nice big fenced in backyard. Truman would love that.

Chillin' with Lemonade said...

Won't he fly away? My parents' house in Raleigh has a couple gazillion Canada Geese. I bet my parents wouldn't mind you taking those off their hands!

Anonymous said...

sweet! I say you should get both, then they can battle -babe

Cliff said...

"Duck!"
"Where?!:
*WHANG!!*