Monday, July 27, 2009

The Boy

I realize I have not posted exclusively about Isaac lately. Part of that is because Luke and I promised that we would not turn our family blog into an Isaac Idol blog. But, he's so darn cute and we're gonna show him off!! These pics are not in chronological or developmental order.
On the move! Not quite crawling yet, but he sure does get around!
Luke and I were on the floor sifting through all of Isaac's clothes and didn't want him all up in them. So, we put him in his crib with a toy. We hear him laughing and look up. Imagine our surprise when Isaac is on his feet looking the edge, down at us! He figured out how to pull over his toy box. Toy everywhere!I found Isaac on the other side of his crib tucked in the corner, and not too happy about it. And he's in his big boy carseat! What happened to my little guy!?So there he is! The sweetest boy you ever did see!

2 comments:

ALINNA said...

such cute pictures.. and i like the new blog background. see you guys soon!

Julie P said...

He is so cute and growing up! Are you going to post about Kids Exchange?! I want to hear about it. :)