Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Arizona Highlights

It's been about two weeks since I got back from Arizona. With so much going in, I have not had the time to post about it. So here are some picture highlights! Wita with Isaac on the hammock in the backyard. Wito with Isaac in the house. They just loved him. And Isaac loved when Wito whistled at him. Going to get some ice cream. They love their 31 flavors!And Nana and Isaac at the airport before we came back home. Back to In & Out burgerAnd back again. But this time....... WITH ANDREA!!!I was so happy that I got to go see her. My mom even rented me a car to be able to visit. Here are Isaac and Ben. There expressions pretty much define our experience. Isaac though Ben was hilarious and Ben was just trying to figure it all out. Here's a couple of pics of them playing together. The first one's all "What?" and the second is "Is that MY toyBen's chewing on?" "HaHa! Isaac's not getting THIS back!" Sweet BenBen giving me a big kissAnd Andrea and IsaacAll in all, it was a great trip even though it was FLIPPIN' HOT!!!! Hopefully Luke can come with me next time!

No comments: