Friday, July 10, 2009

The Bride and The Groom

I am pretty sure that most guys don't remember what song plays as a bride walks into the room. For most brides I don't pay attention, but...hmm...now that I mention it, I actually don't even remember what MY wife walked down the aisle to...so nevermind. The point is, my good friend Cliff included this bonus feature on our wedding DVD that plays the song I heard in my head while she walked toward me. This video still takes me back (only about 3 years) to the day when my girlfriend became my wife. And it still makes me pretty darn emotional. Thanks again Cliff!!!

3 comments:

Cecy Oliva-Blum said...

OMG! I am weepy. I remember how wonderful and happy you both looked. God bless you.

Chillin' with Lemonade said...

oh, tears... so sweet.

Heavy D said...

I didn't think I would be emotional watching this little clip but my eyes sure did water up. "A good sex life doesn't make a good marriage, a good marraige makes a good sex life" -MJM