Saturday, May 23, 2009

Finished

Well, I've finally finished completely Luke's T-shirt blanket. He was so excited about it that we slept with it that night.

To see pictures of the completed blanket, please visit Something Wonderful.

This is a new blog I've created that will be completely devoted to my crafts and things. It will also include recipes and other adventures in being a mom that some people may not be interested in, like me making Isaac's baby food in ice cube trays!!!

Please frequent this blog and share it with people you know!!!! Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

Stephens Family News said...

Hey Rockie,

For years now, I've had a bunch of t-shirts that have only been kept for the purpose of having someone make them into a t-shirt blanket. Any chance I could pay you to do this for me? If you're interested, there would be no rush at all, just something that you could work on whenever it's convenient for you. I know you're busy, so it's ok if you'd rather not do it. Please let me know. Thanks,
Kristin Stephens