Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tickle Me Isaac

I love when he REALLY gets tickled like this! For you non-Spanish speakers (like me) "Aye-vah-lar-an-ya" means "here comes the spider!" Isaac goes in for his 4 month shots today. Rockie and I are excited to talk about what kind of solid foods he can start eating as well as other growth progressions and changes in routine. Babies grow so FAST!!! I sometimes wonder if Isaac likes Rockie more than he likes me...she ALWAYS makes him laugh! He just sort of stares at my faces...maybe I scare him. I'm sure he won't recognize me now, cuz I just shaved me beard...yarrr.

2 comments:

Steven and Candi Manning said...

OH my goodness, this video is so precious. I can't believe how much he's grown, he's so beautiful!

Rob W. said...

I love how when he was done he just shook his head at you. That was hilarious.