Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another Picture Update

I'm so behind again! So here's another update with pics!
Miss Saigon with the Harrell'sLuke rides his bike to work on a beautiful dayIsaac loves to laugh at MissyIsaac eats bananas for the first timeAnd likes it! Isaac getting better at his Johnny Jump up!And a few of my latest projects! A flower ball made out of the flowers I had in my bouquet for my bridal portraits. A Bible cover for my small Bible. And a picture book of family that Isaac won't see often (I haven't put all the pics in it yet).

We also had the Raleigh Gardens Easter Egg Hunt this past weekend but of course forgot our camera. I just love seeing those kids so excited! We then celebrated Palm Sunday at church Sunday night. Luke and I look forward to Easter the same way we look forward to Christmas. In the same way we're excited that Christ was born, how much more excitement is there that the tomb is empty! We are excited to bring Isaac into our Easter devotions this week and teach him as he grows, the sacrifice that Christ made!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how crafty you're being, especially the picture book. Very cool!

Steven and Candi Manning said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE Miss Saigon - definitely one of those times I wish I lived in Raleigh so we could go with you. Love all the crafts too!!!