Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cracker Barrel.....mmmm.

As most of you know, Rockie and I are eaters. We eat. We eat food. We love to eat food. I love to eat a lot of good food. On Monday night, we had some leftover gift card mulah from Rockie's Birthday present (thanks aunt marilyn) so we went on a family date night! Most of the menu items from Crack Barr are luring and tempting, but sometimes I end up wondering "what if"...(I had ordered the roast beef?). Not this time. Rockie pointed out this meal and I didn't second guess. I read the description and put my menu down. I was sold. I will order it again. Oh, yes.
"Chicken tenderloin mixed with broccoli and layered over a bed of our own signature hashbrown casserole covered with Ritz® Cracker crumbs. It's all baked to a golden brown and then topped with a Cheddar Cheese sauce. Comes with your favorite country vegetable or a side salad plus two corn muffins or our buttermilk biscuits and real (creamery) butter."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally got that when I went to dinner with the Bell's a few weeks ago and it was delish. :)