Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter and Isaac

I think I've said before how I just love Easter. It's just like Christmas. Easter has a little extra special-ness now because Easter last year is when we found out that we were pregnant with IsaacBoy! What a joy! Isaac really liked his first ever Easter basket from Mutee and grampa! This is one of the outfits that was in it. I spent weeks looking for an Easter outfit for Isaac. I quickly came to the realization that there is NOTHING for boys. Go into a store and you'll cute little dresses for miles and miles but nothing for boys. So Mutee came to the rescue again. Look at my little man!! These pics were actually post Easter because as soon as church ended, he pooped himself and needed another outfit. "Isaac... he's SO hot right now!" Isn't he so GQ!And finally, another present from grampa. They actually got this for Isaac before he was born. Luke kept saying "aw you da eastho bunny?" And we all just died

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks adorable! I LOVE that pacifier!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree.. no clothes for baby boys! My mom ended up making some overalls for Owen.

Isaac is adorable. I LOVE that paci. Where in the world can I find one? Lol.

Take care.
L

David & Amy Bunge said...

I love the second picture of him in the sweater vest and jeans. Classic. You have a good looking boy, Rockie.

Stephens Family News said...

That paci is hilarious! :o)

Love your cute pictures!