Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What Progress!!!

Only 6 more weeks until we meet our sweet little one! Here I am at 33 Weeks. So exciting!!! And boy has that belly popped. There's nothing like being 8 months pregnant to clear your persepective on your pre-baby body image.

Here's some nursery progress. This is what our guest bedroom looked like before/during the nursery transition. (I'm alittle ashamed to show this picture)

AH! What chaos!!! Here's what our sweet nursery looks like now! What a difference!!! And that room is definetly more peaceful now. I'm still not sure where in the world we put all that stuff that used to be in there. But God provided. We are ready!!!

4 comments:

Steven and Candi Manning said...

Oh Rockie, I LOVE your nursery. It truly is peaceful:) So glad things are continuing to go so well for you. You look great:)

Brian said...

WOW! You need to send that to some sort of home make over show. I can just see it now... all the use that rocking chair will get, very soon.

Rachel said...

ooops, that was me, not brian :)

Anonymous said...

You did such a GREAT job with your nursery; you're so creative!!!!!! I so wish I could rub your pregnant little belly!!!!! Only five more weeks now until Baby ________ Mehaffie is in your arms.....AHHHH!!!!!! :)

Love you!!