Thursday, October 23, 2008

Another Wedding for the Weekend!!!

Our second wedding last weekend was a friend and co-worker, Heidi and her new husband Evan. This was a beautiful outdoor wedding at the Yankee Plantation in Greenville. It was pretty cold but other than that, it was beautiful!!! Luke and I got to see people from our church when we were in college. This was also a reunion wedding. I got to hang out with some of the girls that were in youth group when I was a youth leader there. I hadn't seen some of them in a while and it was soooooo great to be able to spend some time with them. We also had a chance to see Skip and Deb Cummings. They are like parents to me and anytime that I get to spend with them is just a treat. Everyone had a great time and they just danced the night away!!!! Weddings are fun! And hopefully this will be the last time that we have 2 in one weekend. What an adventure!!! I've put more pictures of the wedding below.

No comments: