Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloweens Past

I'm always amazed at how much history Luke and I have and how much fun we have together. Check out some costumes from past Halloweens.
This one was Halloween 2000(ish) at ECU. We were our characters from Gundam Wing. (ask me later what that show was).

This was taken in 2001 I think. I was Luke and Luke was dressed as a lady! HA! that's his mom's dress, which she still has!!!Fast forward many years......Our first married Halloween. The Flash and Wonder Woman. We made these ourselves and we were quite proud of them.

This was last year. A little fairy and an Irishman. We also made these. Except for the wings, I bought those.

And we just can't leave The One out.

As for this year...... it's a mystery.

2 comments:

Steven and Candi Manning said...

Oh my...that first picture is awesome. I didn't know what you were dressed as first - then I read the Gundam Wing. Ah, memories.

R+G Stewart said...

awe! memories! you guys are really committed to halloween, good job! luke in a dress is hilarious...have fun this year ;) rs