Saturday, October 25, 2008

Blessings....

The Lord provided once again! Luke and I had he honor of having another baby shower this weekend. We are so blessed with the people that God has placed in our lives. Meg Blinson and Tiffany Stiling hosted this shower for us!! We had a great time eating a yummy cookie cake, playing games and chatting. One of the games was the toilet paper roll where you pull off as much as you think my belly is. Tiffany came the closest. We had a great time laughing and talking about all our baby's. I really had a great time. Thanks Meg & Tiff!! And thanks to all who came to celebrate with us!!! I've put pictures below!

1 comment:

Steven and Candi Manning said...

Hi Rockie, I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to your shower this weekend. I have to admit, I'm kind of a chicken about driving any lengthy distance by myself since I've been pregnant. I have a gift for you though. Where do I mail it?