Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend with the Walls

Our good friends, Rob and Sara Wall came to spend the weekend with us. It was the fir st time that we had guests here without having a "guest room". I think their air mattress worked just fine for them.
On saturday, we went for a picnic lunch at the Rose Garden. Little did we know that there was a wedding going on. I strapped on my camera and took some pics. I have no idea who they were but weddings are always beautiful! As you can tell, I was hiding on the bushes.
And here am I at 26 weeks! Last week of my second trimester, then I enter the 3rd. The home stretch!!! Two years ago, i was here taking my bridal portraits. And now here I am taking baby belly pictures. Wow!
We love English Ivy and I just had to take pictures of The Miss. She stayed still pretty well just wouldn't look at the camera! I'm going to be a freak about taking pics of our little boy!
And, quite exciting for me, probably not so much for you. I finally got my new crocs!! I've been wanting these maryjane crocs for over a year they were finally on sale enough to buy them! Thank you Luke!!!
And my latest project. This is my blanket, or as I've always called it, my sabana! My mom made it for me when I was like 6. As you can see, it's old and raggedy.It started to get thin, so I sewed a flannel sheet to the back for layers. When I got married, Luke said no way Jose! So, now I've decided to chop it all up and fix it up for a baby blanket. We'll see how it goes. Less than 100 days left!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GIRL!!!!! Look at your baby belly grow!!!! :)

Julie P said...

What fun pictures! The cake was great on Sunday.

Andrea said...

Hi Luke and Rockie,
It's Andrea (and Grant) from the old days at Providence. Rockie, we've never met, but we used to go to Sunday School with Luke. Saw your blog from Rachel and Big Country and just wanted to stop by and say Hi. Congratulations on the baby-- what exciting news. Hope you both are doing great.
~Andrea and Grant

Chris and Melody Harrell said...

I have these same Crocs! Don't you just LOVE them!!! They are worth the wait!