Saturday, August 16, 2008

Joe-NAY-thun

My friend that I have known since his birth...Jonathan Wilson...is finally going to college. He will be attending Appalachian State Univ. where he will probably major in skateboarding. He has incredibly mad skillz and could possibly be sponsored if he wanted to. We got to hang out this week and play some frizbee golf at Sweetbriar park and yes, I spanked him. JohnaTHON has always been a good friend of my brother and I. We used to have slumber parties and play video games until 5am. He is all growed up now, but still has that humor that someone like me can really appreciate. I am very proud of him. His dad actually used to be on staff with Campus Crusade for Christ at ASU, so it is neat to see him going there and living with and ministering to others. Jonathan, I will miss you and be praying for you!!!