Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We're Halfway There!!!

I'm 20 weeks today and I have popped out!!!!
(Top: 16 Weeks, Bottom: 20 Weeks!)

What an exciting and changing first half this has been and we can't wait to see what excitement will come in the second half! The most exciting part for me......I can finally feel him moving. What an answer to prayer!! It's the funniest thing I've ever felt and so exhilirating to feel it. I feel more connected to our son now more than ever because it's moved from this head knowledge to a physical feeling him inside, where as before, I just knew he was in there because I'm know I'm pregnant. But now, I can FEEL him in there. It's one of the things I've most been looking forward to, even before ever being pregnant!!! Praise the Lord.

Thanks again for praising God with us!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whooo hoo!!! You look so cute! How awesome that you're feeling him move!!!!! :)

How's the name hunt coming?

Love you lots!

Steven and Candi Manning said...

I wish I could see you and feel your tummy. So happy for you - Candi