Sunday, July 13, 2008

Social Weekend!

We have had a great weekend hanging out with alot of friends. On Friday, Mike, Nancy & Josie Corson came to hang out and have some dinner! We of course sat them on our big red chair for a picture and then played a fun game of Scene It! It's one of our favorite games!!

On Saturday, we went garage sale-ing and were unfortunately unsuccessful in finding any good deals. But we woke up early and had a great day hanging out together. That night, Drew and Jamie Watkins came to hang out and have dinner. We spent alot of time talking then played a really fun game called Imaginiff....! They also helped us make more room for our baby. We were sad to see our piano go but it's fun to continue getting the room ready for baby!! I know we have a picture of them on our big red chair, but I can't find it right now.

Sunday night we hung out with Patrick and Anna Watkins. Again, I'm pretty sure we have a big red chair picture of them but I can't find it either. We had dinner at Red Robin and dessert at the Fractured Prune! MMMMM! We LOVE the Fractured Prune doughnut shop. We were really disappointed to see how much both those places had raised their prices. It's the trickling down of our bad economy. But we still had a great time with our friends.

One two side notes: Luke brought this HUGE zucchinni home the other day. He said it was in a veggie basket at work and just decided to bring it home. We actually layed it next to Missy girl at it was just about as long as her. We'll be having zucchinni with dinner for the next few days!

Second side note: I have really popped out alittle more in even the last few days. I found this really nice maternity dress on crazy sale and I got to wear it today. Luke really liked it too and was really proud of the great deal that I found.

Anywho, I promise I won't post baby bump pictures constantly on here. You'll have to go to our BabySite for that!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely precious!!!!! Yay Belly pictures!! :)

Steven and Candi Manning said...

It is crazy how much you've popped out in such a little bit of time...I love it!!! You look awesome:)

Jolly Johnston's said...

You're really cute! I remember those days of growing more and more each day. One thing is for sure.....you're only going to get bigger. Wait until you can't see your feet anymore!