Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kids Exchange

This is the biggest consignment sale I've ever been to. IT WAS HUGE!! One of my parents that I serve told me about it but I had no clue what I was in for. Luke, Sharon and I went on Saturday as soon as it opened to get a head start and to avoid a really long wait in line. We found so many great deals and walked out with alot. We had a lot of fun. I cannot express to you how big this place was and how much stuff there was. Here are some pics from our adventure:
Here we are in line waiting to get in. There was already a long line and it hadn't even opened yet!Look at all those toys. I know there were at least 100 tables just filled with toys. Ahhh! Here's mom patiently waiting in the infant items rows. There were tons of bottles, boppies, bibs, and blankies and tons more! Here's Luke proudly sporting his baby back carrier. It was $1 !! what a deal and there were many more like this yet to be found. And then there's me, searching among rows and rows of clothes. And each row was about ....well I don't know how long, but LONG! The good news is, we bought clothes for baby's whole first year! At last, we're ready to check out! What did we get ourselves into! I dont' think our cart has enough stuff in it! Our cart was jam packed!!! We got sooooo much stuff. We did spend a pretty penny but we got 3 times as much as we would've gotten if we bought all this stuff at a store! We had a great day and got even more excited about meeting our son!!!! It was certainly an adventure and a great way to spend our Saturday. If any of you live in NC and anywhere near raleigh, make the trip. The next big sale is in January and it's TOTALLY worth it! Here's the Website : Kids Exchange

2 comments:

Julie P said...

http://www.tmott.org/clothing_and_equip_sale.html

This sale is just like Kid's Exchange but a little smaller.

Melanie said...

Hi there! Christine had told me about your site and as I was skimming it, I came across your Kids Exchange posting. Totally sold me on going this year. I took the day off work so I can be first in line on Friday. Great pictures and I hope to get a bunch of good stuff too! Hope all is going well with the newborn!
Melanie