Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Scan Gun can be Dangerous!!!

This past weekend, Luke and I finally went registering, since we knew we were having a boy. WHAT FUN! It was also alittle stressful too though. It's so different than registering for your wedding. Then at least you know what you're gonna need. But with baby, I have NO idea. There are some things that you do know but mostly, it's really all a guess game. We did have fun though and that can gun was just beeping away. Luke held it most of the time because he knows how I can so easily get carried away. This is him checking out the cribs. No, that's not the crib we're getting.

The bib wall was fun , but really, why on EARTH are there so many different kinds, brands, colors, yatta yatta yatta. I mean, options are good, but this is a little much. Oh well! And let's not even talk about the bottle and nipple wall. This was totally out of control! We really tried but then just walked away because we didn't have a clue. I actually just got back last night with my friend MEg. She's a new mom and really helped me figure all that stuff out. what a help!!! This is just one of those times that bring it home that there's going to be a baby!! We're almost halfway there!!!!

2 comments:

Josiah said...

I agree - it is overwhelming! Danielle Renstrom walked me through the process and I would have been lost without her! Allison Roark has a great list of baby product recommendations, and there's a really helpful book - Baby Bargains. It's awesome! But it's true that there are so many things that just depend on your baby's likes and dislikes.

Julie P said...

I understand- Allison took me and it would have been so hard without her help. I have the book Baby Bargains if you want to borrow it. It recom. brands and tells you why it is a good value.