Monday, May 14, 2007

Too Too Long!

We haven't written anything in a long time. Sorry. We have had a lot of fun things happening this month. so super fun that we haven't had time to write all about it. We promise that we'll try harder to keep updated! Luke, especially promises that he'll do his part as well! HaHa!

So this weekend begins our summer of weddings; we have about one every month until november, except for september but that's our anniversary month. First up, Daniel Shrader's wedding. I bought a new dress and everything! Weddings are fun!

Leave us a comment and let us know how you're doing!

2 comments:

Heavy D said...

I'm doing good thanks for asking Rocky:) I'm glad you're my sister-in-law and that we can goof off together. I'm glad that we watched home movies and you could see your hubby as a sweet little baby boy. Keep up the good posts and i'll see ya soon. Post Script...i'm not a fan of weddings and i would go as far to guess that your husband isn't either (b/c of the dancing).

Rockie said...

D, you know me too well.