Sunday, May 20, 2007

Wedding and Reunion

This weekend began our weekend of weddings. This wedding was particulary great because it was also a reunion. We saw people there that we hadn't seen for YEARS! I think the longest was 7 years. It was so great to catch up with so many people. It was also a great time to catch up with the people that live one town over but don't get to talk to often. The wedding was at a beautiful golf club and it was an absolutley perfect day for a wedding.

Here's the happy couple! And check out this view!!!

Luke and I had a great time and Luke actually danced with me ALOT!!! it was fun.

Being at another wedding and hearing again what marriage is really all about and hearing them exchange their vows, I think is an encouragement to all married couples and serves as a reminder of love, faithfulness and committment.

Not to mention my honey looked GREAT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, he better dance at my wedding too. You have no excuses now, buddy.