Friday, April 20, 2007

So In Love!

Every now and then, Luke and I have one of those days. Just like when we first started dating; can't go one day without talking, can't stop thinking and smiling. You know. Well today was one of those days. The morning started off great, we slept in, worked like a perfect team and each got to work relaxed and in love. I left my cell phone and Luke and I didn't get to talk to eachother throughout the day like we usually do and really missed those mid-day checkins. The best is when Luke gets home before me and he did today. I was so eccstatic to see him and he me. we just hugged tight forever, just like back when we didn't kiss yet and we just held eachother. It's great to feel that "oh so in love" feeling again. Not that we dont' love eachother from day to day but marriage gets routine and when you have those giddy days, it just rejuvenates all over again. So Luke's taking me on another date night tonight just because he loves me. I have the best husband!!!!

1 comment:

Chris and Melody Harrell said...

ya'll are so adorable! Marriage does get very routine (especially the longer you're married) - so make it a priority to have days like these often! We love you guys!