Thursday, April 12, 2007

Confession

Before I start writing like crazy about our Amazing trip to UK and Europe, I have a confession. I put my wedding dress on today. I don't know but I really wanted to. It definetly is a picker upper for an "I feel ugly" day. No matter what your hair and face and body looks like, you will always be the beautiful girl ever in your wedding dress. Luke laughed at me but was a completely supportive husand and helped me put it on because, really, it's a two person job! so yeah, don't laugh but if you do, do it behind my back. HAHAHA!!!!





This isn't me today but it is my favorite bridal portrait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was one of my favorites too!

Marty said...

How fun! Mine is in a box so I can't get it out until one of my kids wants to wear it, or if they do.