Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pool Love

 I think next summer I'll take a picture of the boys every time we go to the pool. I love their little Mexi-skin that gets so dark and lovely and their confidence in the water is night and day from the start to the end of the summer. 

We have also been so extremely blessed this summer, not only to have punch passes to the city pool but also to have many friends invite us to their neighborhood pools.

Today it was my dear friend and mentor Susan that invited us to her pool. The boys just love that 2 1/2 ft deep because they can swim and float along, but not drown.

 
During one of the pool breaks, Susan busted out some Dominoes for Isaac. He hasn't played before but learned quickly. 
Meanwhile, Simon was completely entertained by these little wind-up tinker toys. 
 Then we were back in the pool again!
 Isaac has seriously gotten so brave and jumps in all on his own.
 And here Susan. She is an amazing godly woman and has taught me so much in the short year that I've known her. What a blessing she has been to my family.
They say the way to a mom's heart is through her children and Susan's deep love for my boys has brought her straight into my heart.

What a great summer it has been!

No comments: