Friday, August 10, 2012

Take Me Out to the Ballgame....Again!

Thanks to some awesome Living Social Deals this summer, we have been so blessed to go to 3 games so far this summer. We even have one left! 

Last night was our last Durham Bulls game. God has been so gracious to our family that we've gotten so much baseball gear for free. Isaac's helmet and both t-shirts were amazing gifts and we are so thankful for them!


 The Durham Ballpark is fun because it's in the warehouse district and has fun places for the kids to walk around. Though, I still prefer the Mudcats stadium better. 
Isaac stood like this and asked me to take a picture. I have no idea what he was doing!
 Right outside the ballpark and ready for some fun!! Even though Simon doesn't look so excited, he's actually just saying "cheeeeeeese"!
 I always get so teary and emotional when we go the ballgames. I just feel so thankful in my heart of hearts. Then turning over and seeing my sweet family multiplies my gratefulness to my Father 100fold.

 Thursdays are $1 dog nights! and we love hotdogs (and fries!)
 These next 3 pictures were taken by Isaac. It's funny to see what he caught.....
 ...like his legs :)...
 ...and the mean sitting in front of us. He was really nice. Especially when Simon got ketchup on his shirt. oops!
 It was a great game and the Bulls got a lot of home runs, which means a lot of screaming for me and the bull got smokey and red-eyed. Kinda cool but kinda scary also...


 Then!! A very generous stranger saw Luke walking with the boys and gave us these hats!! I almost cried again thanking God for His tender love and care for our boys.



sometimes, when you have a stranger take a picture for you, you get a huge light glare in it......
If I haven't ever said it, I LOVE MY FAMILY! 

It was a late night for us and boy did we pay for it today, but it was sooooo so worth it!!! God reminded me so many times yesterday in big and tiny ways how much He values me and how he values my children and I was in tearful appreciation and thankfulness. 

"Praise God from whom all blessings flow"
"Every good and perfect gift is from above" 
Amen. 

No comments: