Saturday, November 12, 2011

Family Fun Night

Luke won free tickets to the first basketball game of the season! We love free tickets!! Go Wolfpack!
We were at the very top level but still had some pretty good seats! The guy said we could sit anywhere we wanted!
Simon thought sitting in his own seat was really fun!
Isaac stayed so focused. Luke has to keep reminding me that he was screaming on the inside. Since I show all my emotions on the outside (good and bad) i can sometimes think that Isaac is not having a good time, but he is, just on the inside :)
After a while, Isaac would clap when I clapped and scream "Oh man!" when I would. Too funny.

What a great time. We praised God so much for loving us in this special way. We would never, on a normal bases be able to take our boys to a game like this. I love my family!

No comments: