Thursday, November 10, 2011

Justice League Forever!

Never would I have thought that the day I walked into Luke's dorm room 10+ years ago and proclaimed "I'll be Wonder Woman" as he watched TV that the Justice League would have such a deep affection for our little family.

This Halloween was something of a little dream coming true for Luke and I. We love the Justice League and love having little boys that are our super heroes.

Here are pictures from this Halloween.
The Dynamic Duo. I said this before, but I dedicate these costumes to my mom who taught me how to sew. Making these costumes for my boys was a labor of love.
On halloween night, I totally forgot Batman's utility belt. sad. And as grampa pointed out, without his utility belt, Batman is just a man with a costume. But of course, my little Batman didn't even notice!
I should add that being Batman was 100% Isaac's idea and even told Simon that he was going to be Robin.
Luke and I mostly dressed up for Isaac. He spent the whole week, and is still even now telling everyone that daddy was The Flash and mami was WonderWoman. He was so excited to see us that night.

Here we are, ready to save the Day!

No comments: