Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"Hep Mami Peeeese?"

Translates to "Help Mami Please?" This is Isaac's new favorite request. I mean as soon as he's awake, I hear it. I love it. It all started one day when I asked if he would like to help me make some pancakes. He loved stirring the batter and throwing the chocolate chips in, and sneaking some in his mouth of course :)

Here he is getting ready to "hep mami" make some "sissy"(missy) treats. Time to pour the flour. And yes, it did go everywhere!
He also helped knead.
And cut. My mom bought this really cute bone cookie cutter. She actually bought all the ingredients.
So cute!
And now he just LOVES giving Missy her treats!

Here's another time he helped me. We made ham and cheese crescent roll ups. Here he is putting the cheese and turkey on. Then we said roll, roll, roll. I definitely had to go behind him and re-roll. I think he liked them! And he loves Buzz now. It's the one thing he truly remembers from Disney World. After we were home a few days, he sees a picture and proclaims, "BUZZ!!" Mind you, we hadn't practiced or given any attention to buzz at all. He remembered.

I just love my little man!

2 comments:

andrea said...

SO cute! What a sweet helper, and what a good mom for letting him in the kitchen!!!! :)

Hope you're well, friend!
Love you!!

AnaO said...

i am so happy he's such a little helper. kind of reminds me of you queli! love you!