Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Tree Day!!!

We traditionally get our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving but it was really wet and rainy that day so we waited until Saturday. Oh I get so excited. I'm seriously like a 5 year old! Just proclaiming all day, it's Christmas Tree day.

We're so excited for Isaac to be able to experience it alittle more this year than last. He yelled out the whole time "TEE!!!" (tree). It's days like these that make me tear up in thankfulness for this awesome family God has given me. Here are some pictures from our adventure.Simon stayed snuggly the whole time because it was pretty chilly.
"This one?"
"What about this one?"
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture! We found our perfect tree.

2 comments:

Steven and Candi Manning said...

I love that last picture too Rockie! So sweet:)

Unknown said...

really great pic...