Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Lake, A Quilt and a Bump

Fun Weekend! There are alot of pics so I won't give too much commentary.

On Sunday, Alinna invited us to a house at Jordan Lake that her family had rented. We took off right after church. Very fun! Here are Luke and TheBoy in the back of the volvoCool Dude ready to go in the waterMe and The BoyAfter the swim, Isaac and Rubes eating snack with Alinna and her sister Valley (who's kind of an adopted aunt to Isaac). Here are the boys playing in the water (after they went kayaking)
Little Rubes eating her snackAnd the sweetums little manAll the girls. On the left is Becky Galloway who also spent the day with us. The two boys. Isaac with his mouth full.
On the way back to the house, it's Tia Alinna's turn to sit with Isaac.Dinner that night was super fun. We all chipped in to help fix dinner (hamburgers) and has a blast eating together. I just LOVED that big long table!!!What a fun time! Thanks for letting us tag along!

Onto the next. I FINALLY finished Isaac's quilted duvet for his big boy bed. What do you think?I wasn't super crazy about the jungle theme but Luke really liked the fabric, and whenever Luke gets involved in fabric shopping, I do whatever he says :) Isaac really likes it too. Here he is pointing at all the animals. See his happy face! He's saying "cheese" only not to the camera!There are pillowcases to follow. Check out my craft blog in the next few days to see all the details.

And finally, the bump at 30 weeksAlso, a new haircut. I wanted something new and different considering my type of hair really confines me to the same haircut. So Kim gave me some red and some bangs. Still trying to figure out the styling and stuff, but overall I like the change. As far as the belly, aches and pains are increasing and I have to admit it's getting harder and harder to put on my "I feel great" face. But still, praise the Lord. Meeting little man so soon!!!

4 comments:

melissa said...

soooo glad you guys could make my birthday weekend..had so much fun hanging out together. let's do it again soon

ALINNA said...

fun! i love all of the pictures you got at the lake. and the duvet/quilt looks great. see you guys sooon.

Heidi said...

you look great, Rockie!! Love the bedding, too cute! :)

Steven and Candi Manning said...

What a fun time at the beach! Love the pictures! Your hair looks great and great job on the bedspread:)e