Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Justin Gibbons

Our great great friend Justin was married this weekend to his bride Kai. It was a very emotional wedding for me because it was like watching my little brother get married. It took all of my strength to contain my joyful screaming when Justin first walked in. Here are pictures of the day. Warning: there are alot of pictures but I hope all our ECU friends out there who didn't make it to the wedding enjoy them all.

Here are a few of the happy couple!The bridal party waiting for Kai to walk in. Get your tissues: Here's Justin as he watches his beautiful bride walk in. My favorite part of a wedding! Beautiful Kai and her dad. Justin and Kai listening to the marriage message. During prayer time, Luke played a song that Justin and Kai had requested. What an honor to be a part of their wedding. It was Divine Romance by Phil Wickham. I planned on posting the video of him singing but uploading was taking FOREVER, so you'll have to settle with it being sung by Phil Wickham himself. Click HERE to see hear the song. It is a beautiful song. Here's a pic. Sorry it' so blurry.Here's one of beautiful Kai! During wedding pictures, we got to snag a quick one with Justin. And so did JJ & Shelley. Here's one of us with the happy couple. And one of another happy couple:) One other friend from college, Erica was also pregnant so we teamed up in our hot flashes, flip flops, and binge eating :) Here's our belly bump pic. She's due in October. Time to say goodbye! And just for fun, here's what I made them for their wedding. They love to cook together which is why I made them their little aprons. And I'm totally loving personalized dinner napkins. And you can't really see it but the glass pitcher is etched with a "G". I hope they like it.

Congrats Justin and Kai!!!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Love it! Great pictures and it looked like a great wedding!

I also am enjoying printing on napkins and bags and shirts. So easy, so simple and nice...great gift. I want to try the etching on a pitcher so maybe that'll get in my queue :)

Steven and Candi Manning said...

Love the gift set with the aprons, napkins and pitcher. You are so creative! Thanks for sharing the pics of the wedding too. Steven and I really wanted to be there, so it was great to get a little taste of the beauty of the day:)

Patrick R. Gibbons said...

In the second to last picture justin, with his plain button-up shirt and matching pants, looks like a communist dictator waving to his people. I'm thinking Kim-Jong-Justin

Anonymous said...

Hey Rockie!

My dad found this online and said I should look it up. You got our wedding photos up before our actual wedding photos! Thanks for posting this.

Kai and I were so excited for y'all to be there and thankful for Luke being part of the wedding too. Let him know he did a FANTASTIC job.

We loved the gift and your creativity. Once I saw it I knew it had to come from you. Haha.

Thanks for sharing this on your blog!

Justin & Kai