Friday, June 11, 2010

Lately...

We haven't been up to anything super amazing here in the Mehaffie home but sometimes the day to day can be pretty amazing too! Here are some pics of what this amazing ordinary has been for us lately.

This is our completed patio. The grass is growing, we got our outdoor dining set, an umbrella and pool for The Boy. We're out here as much as we can be. And here's a good summation of what Saturday afternoon was like for us. Pruney little feet and a fun time in the pool with daddy.
This next one shows one of my favorite ordinary amazing things. Isaac and Luke love laying in the hammock together and they love pointing at things together. My heart is melting.
And here are a few pics of our 1 and 1/2 children that Luke took while experimenting with the camera.

And last of the amazing ordinary, the belly at 27 weeks. This one is my favorite because Isaac ran up right at the last second to give me a big hug, without me even asking! It's one of those "I think he really loves me" moments and I can't get enough of them! and just for fun, here's me at 27 weeks with Isaac just for comparison. Not too much of a difference I don't think.
So though I feel like my life is pretty boring sometimes, it's stuff like this that brings joy to my heart and makes me so thankful to God for our home and my family!

3 comments:

Steven and Candi Manning said...

I LOVE the pic of Luke and Isaac pointing. Precious! You're looking great mommy!

ALINNA said...

i l-o-v-e the picture of the pruney feet and of little isaac boy with his finger in his mouth and wet little hair.. great ones! you're looking good at 27 weeks. can't believe how soon you guys will be a family of four. crazy.

Braddy Family said...

Rockie,

U are the cutest pregnant girl ever! I love it! What a precious family ya'll are and just adding to it! Love the patio and pool...it will provide hours of endless family fun.