Friday, June 4, 2010

GO ECU!!! WOO!!

Garden style that is! Here's what we recently did with a little plot we dug out in the front yard. Can you feel the ECU pride?!
And for the record, it was Luke's idea to get purple and yellow flowers, along with some others. In the back we planted gardenia, which really is a dream come true for me. I love love love the smell. As a "border" we planted loriape (sp?). The purple flowers in the middle are called garden phlox, and the yellow, well I can't remember the name. The real test will be to see if they come back next year, which we hope they will.

I love just sitting out there now smelling my gardenia. Here's one more picture of where it is in the front, and me all dirty. and more importantly, the ECU flag flying in the background!

2 comments:

ALINNA said...

it looks great! excited for a house someday with work to do like this. daydreaming. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm daydreaming as well; I can't wait to have a garden!

It looks wonderful, Rockie!