Monday, December 28, 2009

Our Christmas

Christ the Savior is born. This year, we had Christmas at our house. My sister and her three kids came for Christmas Eve and most of Christmas Day. Instead of alot of commentary, here was our time is pictures. This was our Christmas feast. The first time since being married that I cooked Christmas dinner! And here we all are getting ready to eat. AFter dinner we took the opportunity to take some pictures. Here's the boy in his Christmas outfit. And here are my two boys. I made them matching Christmas bowties!!!! Don't feel bad for them, Luke proudly wore and approved the fabric and the design beforehand!! Aren't they handsome (and yes....maybe a little dorky!)Then we got ready to go the Christmas Eve Love Feast at Providence. This is our family tradition that we're so glad my sister got to partake in this year. Last year, this was Isaac..
Now......alot more mesmerized by the candle.
And here are some more pics of the family!

We had a great time celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus. Everytime I think of what the angels said, "Behold, I bring you GOOD NEWS of GREAT JOY that will be for all people" , I just break down and cry. Thank you God, for coming to earth in the form of a baby and saving me from my sins. AMEN!!

We hope your family had a great time celebrating too!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

SproutACW said...

Yum Yum. That dinner looks GREAT!