Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Isaac's Birthday Party!

Here are the pictures, as promised, of Isaac's party. We are so happy for the friends and family that came to celebrate with us and honor Isaac on one of the most important birthdays of his life! Here are two of my favorite pictures after Isaac ate his cupcake:

"Oh I love my life! That cupcake's the best thing I've ever tasted. Oh I feel that awesome sugar high! I love my mom and dad.""Oh, I hate my life. Why did I eat all the icing first? I think I'm gonna throw up! Why did mom and dad make me eat that dumb cupcake?!"
Are they great pics. We just love love love love him! Thanks again to everyone who came to honor Isaac with us and give such awesome gifts of love to him!


1 comment:

Braddy Family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Love the pics, wish we could have been there!!