Monday, March 9, 2009

Sewing Things!

Now that all the gifts have been given, I can blog about everything that I've been working on. Here are some kitchen towels that I made for my mother-in-law:
These things I made for our neice Ruby who will be born in June! A burp rag:
Daniel and Alinna met and graduated at APP, so Ruby needed a shirt:
I sewed on the satin edge and the little flowers to this previously empty pink blanket.
This was my first try at a tag blankie so it has it's imperfections but it was fun to makeWalmart had a fabric liquidation and it was all 75% off per yard. I have all kinds of things now that I've got swimming around in my head. I'm also trying to do some non-baby items. Sewing has really become a passion for me now!!! Let me know if you want me to make something for you!!

3 comments:

SproutACW said...

I'm super impressed!

Drew and Leslie said...

Are you making all the patches too? Everything looks awesome! I wish I had space to keep my machine out all the time. I think I'd do a lot more if I could.

amy smitherman said...

I love all of your projects Rockie! I just made a taggie for Abigail too. Even though it has some crooked ribbons (how do they get those so straight!?) It was made with love and she just eats it up, literally :) I would love to see more of your creations! I am hoping to make a shopping cart cover next.