Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Day at the Park

Saturday was a BEAUTIFUL day here and Luke and I took the opportunity to play outside with Isaac. He wasn't too excited at first though, but he got better once we were out.
We did some shopping for some upcoming weddings and showers then picked up lunch from Japan Express and headed over to umstead park. Luke just loved Isaac's little bare feet!I think this picture of Luke and Isaac is my new favorite!And here's me with IsaacBoy!
We had a really fun time together. It's making me excited for more nice weather so that we can have more time outside as a family. It was a fun weekend for us. On Friday, we had dinner with Mike and Nancy Corson, then park on Saturday, dinner with Drew and Jamie Watkins, then Sunday lunch with Josh and Meg Blinson, then birthday dinner with for Luke's mom with his family! Luke and I thrive in being social. But, I find I'm forgetting my camera more often or if I bring it, I forget to take pictures! Oh well!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

very cute, looks like yall had fun :) it was great seeing you last week! next time I won't be in a rush and we can hang out for a while!!

Wolfgers said...

Cute family pic!