Friday, March 27, 2009

Last Weekend

It would've been a busy Saturday for us, but then, things changed and it ended up not being so bad. I had two baby showers and a birthday party in greensboro for my neice. Both of which I was planning on no being able to attend because of the party. Well, my sister called at about 11 to say that Zhayla woke up with a really bad fever, sicky, and after a trip to the doc, she had strep throat, so her party would be cancelled. She was so sad when I talked to her on the phone. Here's what I made for her. Unfortunately, I had already missed Candi's shower in Greenville, but would now be able to go to Meg's shower here in town. Candi is having boy/girl twins (Berkley & Meredith) and here's what I made for them. Meg is having a little girl (Clara) and here's what I made for her, along with a taggie blanket. One of the best part of the weekend was having one of my best friends, Andrea stay with us on Friday night. We haven't seen her since around Christmas last year. It was soooo great to see her. It was a short trip so her husband and son didn't come but we were so glad Isaac got to meet his aunt Andrea!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love your gifts Rockie! The paci clips turned out awesome!!