Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Implicating Myself

Laundry. It's a love hate relationship. I'm sure you think this is the dirty laundry but alas, it's the clean. I HATE FOLDING THE LAUNDRY!! I don't mind separating it, putting it in the washer or in the dryer. But boy do I hate folding it and putting it away. It truly is my bane. Sometimes it stays for days and days until I finally have to stick it back in the dryer to get the wrinkles out!

One thing I remember my mom always telling me, that I hated to hear then, but now know it's true, is that all my laziness has done is create even more work for me. ugh, she's right! So mami if you're reading this, you were right!

On another note, here's a little nightie we bought for our little man, the other one:) We started this tradition when we found out Isaac was a boy. We went out right away to get a little outfit. It turned out to be what we took him home in. And this will probably be what we take our new little guy home in.

Still no name, but here's the belly at 19 weeks. and as is also tradition, The Miss right at my feet.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You look great Rocky! Love belly pictures.

Steven and Candi Manning said...

Beautiful Rockie!!