Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Sunday

What a great Easter we had here. We hope you and your family also had a great day celebrating Christ's resurrection! Here are some picture highlights of our Easter at Luke's parents!

You all know how I LOVE matching my family for special occasions! Well, Easter is no exception. Here we are in our matching yellow gingham tie, romper and skirt! Some of the eggs had money in them and Isaac found $10 in one! woohoo! Of course, as you can tell by his face, he was disappointed there wasn't any candy in that one. But I was sure excited. And here he is with a mouth full of chocolate he snuck in his mouth, wrapper and all, when I wasn't looking. My two boys. Oh how I love my family! and here's The Boy on the hunt. And just for fun, here are the cupcakes and the cupcake stand I made for dessert. Check my craft blog soon to see how I built it. Some of the cupcakes were already gone by the time we took a picture. P.S. we go on Wednesday to see if we're having a boy or a girl. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Did you make yall's clothes?

Rockie said...

Yes I did. It was alot of fun. and Luke was such a sport!

Steven and Candi Manning said...

Your little man is just too precious in that yellow suit and I love the cupcake stand. You're creativity never ceases to amaze me:)