Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Walkin Boy

I know I haven't posted anything about The Boy lately. Sorry about that. He's getting really big and his walking is sooooo good. He almost exclusively walks now. Before, he wouldn't even try it, or he'd take 1 or 2 steps then give up. But now, he just loves it! He doesn't even really play with his toys anymore. He just grabs one thing in each hand and starts making laps around the kitchen, living room and dining room. I should put a pedometer on him to see how many steps he's taken. Can't believe that little Isaac man won't be crawling anymore. I love him so much! Here's a little video Luke took at church last night.

2 comments:

David & Amy Bunge said...

Oh my gosh, Rockie, he's such a big boy now. I can't believe he's already walking.

Steven and Candi Manning said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe your little man is walking. How exciting! Way to go Isaac!