Monday, September 7, 2009

Our "Last Week in our Apartment" Transition

We move on Saturday! WooHoo!! We have been working all day today packing and packing. Luke's mom was gracious enough to take Isaac for the day so that we could really be focused on packing. Thanks Sharon!

This is what has become of Isaac's little nursery :( He's actually been sleeping in his pack n play in the nursery for about a month now. The room is jam packed with boxes now so this will be Isaac's new "nursery" for the next week.In the corner of the dining room right beside the table. Oh what an adventure we're on!

4 comments:

David & Amy Bunge said...

I feel for you, Rockie. I can't imagine moving with a little one, though. I'm just glad we're done with that for now. It's all worth it once you have a house to call a home. I can't wait to see it once you're settled.

Drew and Leslie said...

I'm feeling you- though we have a garage and no baby so that does make things quite a bit easier!:-) Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm so gosh darn proud of you both. I can't wait to come and hang, does my room have my name on it already....Tia Tochita's Chamber" because after all I am The Queen, LOL!!!!!

ana o said...

congratulations you guys...its awesome...i'm very proud of you...wish i was there to help you move in...soon i will be visiting...can't wait to see it. love you, mami