Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Date Nights are Back!

Thanks Catherine for babysitting for us. We had a gift card to Simpson's. This is a very fancy steakhouse and it was yummy! And it was right across the street and we had no idea. So we got all dolled up!!! (These next pics aren't that great because they were taken with my cell phone.) I ordered the filet and salmon!! Why not go all out when you've got a gift card!! At the end of the meal, Mr. Simpson himself brought some pretty yellow roses to me. Apparently this is a restaurant tradition that he does for all the ladies!! It was very nice! After dinner, I put my flip flops on and we went to a movie. It was so nice to get out together, and to such a nice place too!!!

3 comments:

David & Amy Bunge said...

What a wonderful start to bringing date night back. It looks like you two had a great evening.

Anonymous said...

Yay date nights! And also, Rockie, you look incredible!! :)

Love you both!

Steven and Candi Manning said...

Oh my goodness, I was getting ready to type "Yay for date nights" and then read Andrea's comment. Talk about weird...we're thousands of iles apart and still think alike. So happy that you guys were able to get out together. Steven and I have a big date night planned for our anniversary and I'm SUPER excited! Yay for happy marriages:)