Sunday, February 1, 2009

Weekend Highlights

Isaac started sucking his thumb! In my quest for breadmaking, I started with an easy dessert bread. Apple Bread: the hardest and most tedious part was finely shredding the apple. But it was yummy!Luke took me on a great date to Macaroni Grill with a gift card.MMMmmmm! He then took me stargazing at Jordan Lake. The Moorehead Planetarium offers free classes the last Saturday of every month!! It was amazing. They had HUGE telescopes that you could see the craters of the moon through and could see the crescent of Venus. It was a great night to star gaze! Being that we were on a date, we needed a babysitter for the first time, so Mutee to the rescue. She was more than willing to come take care of our sweet little Isaac. We loved being able to get out on our own and I actually did ok leaving Isaac. This was the first time that I left him with anybody but Luke and for longer than 30 minutes. It was a great time though!

We ended the weekend with our Sunday School Super Bowl Party. I totally forgot the camera, you know, since I have to pack the whole nursery now :) so I don't have any pics. But it was fun to be with them. We have been with the class for 4 years now and have really become a family! But I'm sad the cardinals lost.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's such a cutie, Rockie!!!! :)

It is very sad the Cardinals lost; good game though!

Love you!

Julie P said...

Isaac is precious! :)

Steven and Candi Manning said...

The shot of Isaac sucking his thumb is adorable!